Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Quick! Let's play "catch up"!

Remember me?

We've been... busy. Crazy busy. Scary busy.

So, until I can get my RL cleaned up, reined in and re-scheduled, here are the top headlines from our house for the last (nearly) two weeks.

BOXBOXBOX! - A very special and dear friend delights the Twinkster with a very special box of goodies.

The Twinkie Returns - Twinks makes a triumphant return to public school - only this time, it's different. Really, really different. And, yes, I cried just a *bit* on her first day...

Wanna Dance? - Twinks goes to her first "real" dance. Mommy & Daddy go crazy...

Truth, Justice, and The American Way - I continue a long, sad journey through the legal system... and discover that reality and TV have nothing in common at the courthouse.

Workin' for the OFG - The OFG needed a website. I had some leftover server space... and now, a shiny new volunteer project (because I didn't have enough to do, apparently)

You can't go home again - But twenty-five years later, you can stop in for a visit...

She moved where? - My mom joins the Great Senior Exodus to Florida... I join the ranks of the Sandwich Generation: reach now officially exceeds grasp.


More soon...

1 comment:

alpharat said...

Well, it's good to see you're back! I was a bit worried.